Property ID: AP0002
For Sale Php 267,025,000 - Agricultural
The said property is near New Batangas City Public Market, separated by a branch of a river known as the Calumpang River.
The property, however, is surrounded by the main river which extends to the sea going to the International Sea Port which is now operational.
OTHER ADVANTAGES WHICH ARE NOW BEING FELT
The following developments have actually resulted, and more are expected to happen, thus:
1. Business activities in Batangas City are continuously growing in number;
2. The traffic in the Highway to and from Manila has eased greatly;
3. More and more business firms are now being organized in Batariqas City and nearby towns;
4. Sea Freight Forwarding and cargo business will flourish, and said cargoes will now travel via open sea going to Manila Bay and the North and South Harbor, instead of using the land routes;
5. There will be a great need for Pier warehouse and storage outfits in Batangas
City, especially after the City of Manila has already initiated the move to relocate the
Pandacan Oil Terminal;
6. Business for malls and big hotels will improve. In fact, SM Mall is now fully operational in an area near the property subject of subject sale.